Saturday, June 14, 2014

Image and projection

My perspective about life in general might be very biased. People normally have a tendency to think they matter in this world. I've seen some strong souls that dispite what MAJOR MAJOR challenges contribute to this world. Challenges like accidents,others choices,physiology,illness,things that happen in-utero.I've seen others crumble and run because they have the luxury of escapism. Escapism is a luxury! What do you do when life will not let you forget about what Ails you?

  There is times when I see someone complaining on social media/ real life about how hard they have it. or how great they are, and I'd put it in perspective. It's not a contest. Some of us have the means to escape or better our situation yet they propell their own myth of victimhood.  Accept responsibilty for what you have done to yourself. It feels so much better looking at your life and how you've managed to fuck yourself over, OR over-come challenges.

  I give accordingly to people. If you're a soul sucking concubine I'll let you know. If you have a strong will I'll let you know. I can't give something I don't feel to be true for me.

 Is image interesting?
No it's normally vapid. I have no problem finding the truth and watching you reveal hidden secrets you hide out of fear.

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home